Tourist/Visitor Visas

Available to all visitors coming to the U.S for business or pleasure. B-1 business visitor visas are for a short duration and must not involve local employment. Nationals of certain countries may be eligible to visit the US for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa.

F-1 and M-1

Student Visas

Persons seeking to pursue a full course of study at a school in the United States may be eligible for a visa for the course of their study plus, in some cases, a period for practical training in their field of study.


Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas

To qualify for an H-1B visa, a foreign national must have a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, or substantial professional work experience. This visa category also requires an employer sponsor. Processing time varies from region to region, but is usually relatively quick (approximately four to six weeks). Recognized occupational groups for this visa category might include, for example: computer industry; mathematics & physical science; architectural engineering & surveying; medicine & health; life science; law & jurisprudence; commercial arts; education, museum, library & archival sciences; entertainment & recreation; administrative specialization’s; managers & officials; fashion models; etc.

J-1 and Q-1

Exchange Visitor Visas

Persons coming to the US in an approved exchange program may be eligible for the J-1 Exchange Visitor’s visa. J-1 programs often cover students, short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors and research scholars, specialists, international visitors, government visitors, camp counselors and au pairs. In some cases, participation in a J-1 program will be coupled with the requirement that the beneficiary spend at least two years outside of the US before being permitted to switch to a different nonimmigrant visa or to permanent residency.


Fiance(e) Visas

A Fiance(e) of a US citizen is eligible for a non-immigrant visa conditioned on the conclusion of the marriage within 90 days.


Intracompany Transfer Visas

L-1 visas are available to executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer’s U.S. affiliate. Executives and managers holding L-1 visas may be eligible for permanent residency without the need to a labor certification.


Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas

The O-1 category is set aside for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability. This includes entertainers, athletes, scientists, and businesspersons.


Artists and Athletes Visas

This category covers athletes, artists and entertainers.


Religious Worker Visas

Religious workers may be eligible for an R-1 visa.

TC and TN

NAFTA and US-Canada

Free Trade Agreement Visas

A special visa category has been set up for nationals of Canada and Mexico under the provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement and the U.S.-Canada Free Trade Agreement.